Every one user agreed to not upload, post or otherwise make available on our website any material
protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of
the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
Also, Every one user permit any other user of the our website to access or view the material for that userís personal use.
If you believe Your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
Please send us Copyright Infringement Notification, and Your copyrighted material will be removed from our site as soon, as possible.
You can send us Copyright Infringement Notification in simple text format through
Also, We have a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe
the rights of copyright holders if you provide our Copyright Agent with the following information
required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.